linking in with my previous blog of facebook!
I want to talk about parents on facebook xD
So, if you have facebook... and your mum and dad like it? so they make an account
You have a friend request ( and you get excited! don't worry I do it too ) you instantly think when you look : OH GOD.
well I have to admit, from the friends I have on facebook they all have their parents or at least A parent on facebook.
The disadvantages of this:
- Get caught smoking/drinking/doing drugs/or..sexual items? in a picture? and you're tagged? ... They see it.
- Get into a relationship with an older guy? ... They comment and disagree.
- They tell you off via facebook or posting on your wall/ inboxing you/ chatting to you on the chat.
- They ask you to make them stuff, and do stuff for them. ON FACEBOOK.
- They comment and like EVERYTHING YOU DO.
The advantages of this:
- Your parents stick up for you, if anyone starts shitting on your facebook wall.
- You find it hilarious when they're tagged in old school photo's so you can look at them on the comfort of YOUR own facebook, and laugh at their goofy styles and poses.
- You can block them if needs be.
I don't have any of my parents on facebook, cause in any case... they don't like it.
Daily Moral: Don't accept the very embarrassing friend request.